Saturday, January 9, 2010

Some Families Should Just Work for The Man

Yeah....this picture practically doesn't even need my commentary. Butt? I can't imagine many businesses the Butt family could go into without having someone giggle when seeing their advertisements or listing in the Yellow Pages. I know of a person I follow on Twitter that has this last name. I can't imagine that is easy to live with. Especially with immature types like myself. I guess Butt Drilling may have been an alternative to these entrepreneurial enterprises that the Butt family could have went into:
  • Butt Painting
  • Butt Landscaping
  • Butt Consulting
  • Butt Photography
To see how U-Stickit Graphics has helped local business owners improve their "bottom" line, check out our website!

No comments:

Post a Comment